|Property Type||Split-level||Year of construction||1964|
|Type of building||Detached||Trade possible|
|Building dimensions||13.72 m x 9.30 m - irr||Certificate of Location|
|Lot dimensions||30.48 m x 34.74 m - irr||Deed of Sale Signature|
|Water supply||Municipality||Parking||Outdoor (4) , Garage (1)|
|Window Type||Distinctive Features|
|Basement||Finished basement||Proximity||Cegep, Daycare centre, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport|
|Heating system||Air circulation||Equipment available||Central air conditioning|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Rooms||LEVEL||DIMENSIONS||Type of flooring||Additional information|
|Living room||2nd floor||15.7x9.10 ft.||Wood|
|Dining room||2nd floor||10.2x8.7 ft.||Wood|
|Kitchen||2nd floor||13.7x9.8 ft. - irr||Ceramic tiles|
|Master bedroom||3rd floor||13.11x10.11 ft.||Wood|
|Bedroom||3rd floor||15.4x10.5 ft.||Wood|
|Bedroom||3rd floor||11.9x8.11 ft.||Wood|
|Other||Ground floor||12.11x7.9 ft.||Wood|
|Other||Ground floor||11.1x10.7 ft.||Wood|
|Family room||Basement||20.2x11.6 ft.||Flexible floor coverings|
|Other||Basement||9.8x7.8 ft.||Ceramic tiles|
|Laundry room||Basement||7.10x7.8 ft.||Concrete|
****WELCOME TO 224 ANSELME-LAVIGNE***
This home was very well maintained and renovated
throughout the years. It is in a great location and in
front of a little park.
This home can also be an intergenerational home, with a
side door that goes directly into garage and ground floor,
which offers 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, and a finished
basement with kitchenette with sink.
Here is the list of renovations:
- 1996: natural gas furnace.
- 1999: installation of central air conditioning.
- 2000: installation of a retaining wall between the home
and backyard neighbor.
- 2001: new garage door.
- 2003: new aluminum windows on main floor, living room
floor and upper floor.
- 2005: new water inlet pipe and new sewer line.
- 2005: installation of inground pool and shed.
- 2010: new exterior doors front and back.
- 2015: new bathroom on main floor.
- 2015: new exterior door to the garage.
- 2016: back water trap and check valve in garage.
- 2016: widening of basement front window; complete
basement renovation, including the installation of a
kitchenette, all the windows in the basement were replaced
by aluminum windows, new divisions, and urethane foam
insulation in the basement.
- 2016: new roof isolation and new roof.
- 2018: natural gas line for BBQ.
- 2018: installation of a "transfer switch" to connect a
generator providing electric current to the entire house in
the event of a power failure.
- 2021: new bathroom on upper floor, new kitchen, and new
wood floors in the living room and dining room.
- 2021: new pool liner.